WE ARE HIRING!
We are gladly sharing that we are looking for a full-time colleague to join our team for the following position:
The main responsibilities for the position of Legal Associate include:
– Draft, review, negotiate, interpret and manage a wide range of legal documents;
– Check legal documents for quality, consistency, and content;
– Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients;
– Be a business enabler who can provide proactive and practical advice;
– Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents;
– Ability to provide clients with advice that balances legal risk with the business needs; and
– Efficiently manage a heavy workflow, prioritizing assignments and delivering results efficiently.
– Bachelor’s degree in Law;
– 2 years of professional experience, preferably in commercial or financial law practice;
– Full professional fluency in English spoken and written;
– Good communication and presentation skills;
– Detail-oriented, motivated, and highly organized, with the ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and meet deadlines;
– A team player with a positive attitude, an independent and proactive individual; and
– Bar exam is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious commercial lawyer to gain broader experience and join the RPHS Law team.
If you want to join us, send your resume (CV) by November 6, 2022, to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Legal Associate”.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Share your thoughts